Hi! You have reached the blog of Jill Flory, the ‘One Who Sews’. And designs and dreams and decorates. I have been sewing almost all my life, which has given me the practice and knowledge it takes to do a really ‘fine’ job. I delight in designing the items I create. I love to get to know a client by digging through their blog and asking them questions about what they like or don’t like and then designing something just for them. When it involves wonderful fabrics like fine linen and cotton and especially vintage fabrics I am truly in my element! Drop cloths are another medium that is a favorite.
Below is a list of what I am, what I want to be, and what I am trying to be!
- I am saved by grace.
- I am a daughter of God.
- I am wife to the best man around!
- I am Mom to three precious gifts from God in the form of my daughters.
- I am ‘One Who Sews’.
- I am a home decorator. It is one of my true loves
- I am a Blogger. Hooray!
- I am a teacher. I have three girl pupils, to whom I teach life lessons, school lessons, and lessons in character.
- I am an advice giver – even if my family doesn’t always appreciate said advice!
- I am a Flea Market Lover (along with garage sales, estate sales, junking and thrifting.
- I am a Reader ( the NLT Bible, Beth Moore, thriller fiction, and whatever else piques my interest).
If you have chosen to follow along please know that I am truly honored. It is a delight to read comments, questions, helpful hints, encouragement, etc. in the comments left by my readers. May God bless each and every one of you.
Follow along with me here!