So I decided to pick and choose the ingredients from a few different recipes and come up with the perfect blend of fresh ingredients to make the best guacamole ever. I think I managed to do just that. My family does too.
Of course, if you have a guacamole recipe that you think is the best ever you are more than welcome to stick with it. If you don’t try mine you won’t even know you are missing out on the best guacamole ever heehee!
Here’s my recipe if you want to print it out and give it a try.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 3 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 TBS chopped tomato
- A lot of cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped (seeds are optional)
- salt to taste
- Peel avocados and remove pit. Add lemon juice and mash avocados with an avocado masher or a fork. Leave them a bit chunky.
- Add garlic, tomato, peppers, salt and lots of cilantro.
- Salt to taste
- You can add more or less of any ingredient to your taste.
- Making a double or triple batch is recommended.
I’m thinking I should have put avocados, cilantro and jalapenos on the grocery list this week.
Have a wonderful weekend – I hope it’s warm where you are.
Sew a Fine Seam
Follow along with me here: