Here are some more pics and a few details of the pillow I showed you a peek of here.
It all started with the creamy white rose trim. I’ve had it for a couple of years at least. I had just enough to make a circle. From there I added the grey rose trim and then pleated the crushed silk-look ribbon to form the outer circle. I liked it but thought it needed something in the center.
I wanted it to be subtle so I used a creamy putty colored paint I had. But it was a little too subtle!
So after the first paint dried I added some grey to make the number pop just a bit. I chose the number 15 because it’s one of my favorite numbers and if this pillow doesn’t sell and I have to keep it, the number will be one I would use in my home
I don’t have any pics taken yet of this pillow cover or the others I have made with their inserts in them. A friend is supposed to pick up some more pillow inserts for me at IKEA this weekend. I’m hoping she doesn’t forget – hey Jessica ! DON’T FORGET!!! 😉